1- THE PARTIES
From now on, Crosscom Exclusive Tours will be referred to as “AGENT” and will be referred to as the “CONSUMER” who wishes to purchase the programs and services offered by Crosscom Exclusive Tours.
1) This contract has been organized by the AGENCY; It covers the arrangement of the services and conditions to be provided between the “CONSUMER and AGENCY” who wish to purchase tours, organizations, hotel reservations and all the services they offer.
2) The person signing up and signing the contract through the website or the agency is the only contact of the agency with the title of “CONSUMER” on behalf of the persons who do not have a signature in the contract but participate in the program subject to the contract and travel with. Even if they do not sign a contract, they are deemed to have learned the terms of this contract, which will be valid between the parties, from the relevant CONSUMER or AGENT brochure, website and announcements and agree to participate in the services offered for sale under this contract terms.
3) Information about the registered program is deemed to have been made to other CONSUMERS.
1) Our sales are made with the credit cards of the banks, in one installment, and in cash in installments or with the credit cards of the contracted banks.
2) When registering for the programs announced by the AGENCY, the total amount over the fee specified in the announcement is collected either by credit card, bank transfer or cash.
3) For prepaid payments, the “pre-reservation” price specified at the time of registration is collected. The balance must be paid no later than 15 days before the start of the trip. If the specified payments are not made within the said periods, the reservation will be canceled. In this case, 35% of the program price is invoiced to the consumer as a withdrawal compensation. In addition, since the fee received during the final reservation as a deposit before the sale of the program is taken as the guarantee of participation in the program, the refund is not possible if the customer does not pay the remaining amount of the fee.
4- CANCELLATION – DISCLAIMER – CHANGES
1) The AGENCY may cancel the programs announced or registered, partially or completely, up to 7 days before the start of the program, depending on the inability of the participants to reach the sufficient number and when necessary. The consumer has the right to receive the full refund. In this case, the CONSUMER does not have the right to compensation.
2) If the CONSUMER gives up to 30 days before the program starts and cancels its registration, the full fee will be refunded. However, since the tickets are purchased as group tickets on flights related to aircraft, trains and ships, excuses are not valid for post-registration cancellations, and plane, train and ship tickets are not refunded. Cancellation and return conditions of carrier companies are valid for plane, train or ship tickets.
3) All expenses made for visa transactions are collected from the CONSUMER in case the travel is canceled by the CONSUMER or the relevant consulate does not issue a visa.
4) The consumer agrees and undertakes to pay 35% of the program price to the AGENCY after 15 days and cancel the reservation for any reason 29-15 days before the program starts, and after 15 days.
5) Change of name cannot be made on scheduled flights. In case the consumer loses his travel documents, he is obliged to pay the fine imposed by the air, rail and sea.
6) In the event that the consumer does not inform in writing that he will participate in the program he missed, AGENT has the right to cancel all reservations made on behalf of the consumer 24 hours after the start of the program. In such cancellations, no refund is made to the consumer.
7) In case the consumer or agent cancels the tour, cancellation refund transactions are carried out in the same way as the currency and payment method based on the exchange rate at the date of purchase.
5– GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) AGENCY has the right to change the hotel names, transportation vehicles, departure times within the scope of the program, provided that it adheres to the “standards specified” in the program. The guide can make changes in the program depending on the road and weather.
2) Written programs given during registration are sample programs. Tours specified in their programs are not permitted by local authorities, fire, earthquake, natural disaster, terror, etc. AGENCY cannot be held responsible for not being able to be visited due to such reasons.
3) Consumer; accepts that the program conditions are fulfilled if the overnight stay in the total program duration is not shortened and the class and categories of the facilities to be accommodated are not changed.
4) Strikes, delays, etc. that may occur in airlines. AGENCY cannot be held responsible for any problems that may arise due to such reasons.
5) Since all regulations regarding charter flights are subject to international aviation rules, all kinds of time changes can be made on these flights with the Warsaw Convention airlines. The departure time cannot be guaranteed. The carrier may change the pauses shown on the tickets. Or it may not pause. Since the flight hours are finalized 48 hours ago, the hours specified during the sale are probable hours and the AGENCY cannot be held responsible for changes in these issues.
6) For these reasons arising from air, rail and sea carriers, cancellation and refund requests are also not acceptable.
7) If the AGENCY is requested to follow the visa procedures; The CONSUMER must have a valid passport for at least “seven months” and deliver it to the AGENCY within the framework of the documents and time period determined by the relevant consulate. In visa procedures, the AGENCY is the intermediary between the CONSUMER and the consulate, and is not responsible for not being able to obtain it. If the visa is not approved by the consulate, the above-mentioned cancellation policy will apply.
8) Mandatory travel insurance must be made by the AGENCY for each participant. The scope of the coverage regarding the missing or defective performance, damage, loss and loss included in this travel insurance package is determined by the policy of the insurance company that provides this service. The agency does not bear any responsibility regarding the content, scope and application of these guarantees.
9) If the consumer leaves the program that he / she has started with the bet that the service is defective, he / she must inform the agency officer and the hotel he / she is staying in written with the reasons. Otherwise, the consumer is deemed to have abandoned the program and is deemed to have received and used the service.
10) It is the responsibility of the well-intentioned consumer to inform the agency in writing of the issues that the consumer complains about during the performance of the services. Consumer use of the service until the end of the complaint eliminates the right to compensation, such as substitution service and fee reimbursement for the issues complained of.
11) Guidance services are valid for the places specified in the program. AGENT, tour leader and guide; He is not responsible for guidance in market, market and shopping operations.
12) AGENCY is in the position of being an intermediary with the consumers participating in the program, hotel, carrier companies and other third parties and legal entities that provide other services related to the program content and is obliged to notify the changes that will occur within 24 hours. For this reason, the consumers who are registered to the program with the application are not present at the place shown in the schedules of the intermediaries in the hours indicated in their programs, in order to avoid the agreements between the agencies, the land, air and sea vehicles, any delays, malfunctions, fog, storm, type and all kinds of weather conditions. all kinds of disruptions, material, moral damages, accommodation facilities caused by the use of the means of transportation due to reasons such as road obstacle, their own fault of the means of use of the means of transport, strikes, terrorism, the possibility of war or similar force majeure or unforeseen technical issues. cannot be held responsible for incomplete or incorrect services, such situations that may arise due to lack of travel agency’s operating capacity.
13) Increases to these transportation vehicles are added to the travel rates announced at the same rate in trips made by plane, train, or ship.
14) AGENCY transmits the demands of the consumer to the relevant facility regarding the choice of rooms in accommodation facilities; however, it cannot guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. The beds to be given to the third and fourth people staying in the same room are extra beds and may be smaller than the existing beds.
15) Rooms are not delivered to the consumers before 14:00 on the day of arrival. On the day of departure from the hotel, consumers are required to vacate their rooms until 12:00 at the latest.
16) Smelling, flowing, flammable or explosive, or uncomfortable items, cutting, piercing and firearms and all kinds of animals are not taken to vehicles and facilities to be accommodated.
17) 1618 of matters not specified in this agreement SY, 4077 SY, 4288 SY 2634 SY, IATA, IH, UFTAA Convention provisions of the Civil Aviation Act, PTT, TCC, which Turkey is included in the international conventions and regulations have been enacted according to these regulations , internationally recognized and communicated with the circular will be applied Frankfurter Tabella who applied the provisions of Schedule TÜRSAB Kutahya in Turkey.
18) TÜRSAB Arbitration Board is authorized for disputes arising from the contract and the procedures of the board are valid.
19) The consumer is responsible for the correctness of the names (as written in the passport) stated in the contract. If there is a difference between the copy of the contract remaining in the consumer and the copy in the AGENCY, the copy of the AGENCY and the AGENT records are taken into account.
20) This package, which has been issued in two copies between the parties, has been arranged, read, checked and accepted by the officials of this package with all its annexes. The parties have agreed and confirmed by mutually accepting their commitments and actions together. He also acknowledges and undertakes that all legal responsibility belongs to those who will participate in the program and who have accepted this package “sales contract” on behalf of the consumers who are named in this contract and signed by proxy on behalf of the party.
21) The CONSUMER registering in the sales made on the website is considered to have read the registration agreement and accepted the terms.